Friday, October 5, 2007

Woohooo! Made it to Friday



I have a bunch of files to convert today. So hopefully later today I can get a download up. But for now. here are a few more presents I received in the email box. Love them.
**

This one is from, Lori N., 2007 Wishblading Well Design Team Member. Lori does awesome work and is superrrrr helpful. And the gals at the Wishblading Well are super nice.. Hi to Kelly and Tiffani over there!! (waving Hi!)
**
This is from the At The Track file at the store. This is an older file of mine. So when I got it I was super pleased. Made me think I need to revisit some of those older files in my upcoming sales. I am usually focused on what I am working on right now!! This one is awesome. love the layout! Thank you Lori for sharing.
**
And some good news.. I think.. I have seen it listed in a few places, but it is my understanding that Wishblade will have a new update on their website for the blue wishblade and Vista. Here is the link to their Updates page. In case this was it, I thought I should pass the Link on to those who may need it. Just for future checks.
**
Well I just heard an UH-OH from the Kitchen so I better add more later.
Enjoy!
Chris




No comments:

**