Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Can't Sleep

Well so much on the mind and soooo much going on.. I can't sleep go figure..

Well I am perusing the gallery at Paperthreads and would like to add some of the pictures I have received from everyone. If you would like to upload them yourself, please email me. Otherwise I will upload them to the gallery giving credit to the creator. I thank everyone for the great pictures of their files. I have quite a treasure trove of them sitting here on my computer and it would be sooo awesome if everyone could see them. I flip through them regularly for inspiration. Most know that I post these files around because I think my visitors are the besttttt and want everyone to know how awesome they are. Wanted to give everyone a chance to email me, if need be.

Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

**