Thursday, July 16, 2009

Voting on File number 8

I hope to get the QMC at the forum and at 4shared cleaned up today. So there should be some uploads for over the weekend. I have posted these two as a poll at the forum for file Number 8. Which would you like to have for your collection and the other will go straight to the store.
Here is where you can vote! It closes tomorrow so hurry on over. Which would you like.



This week is my sons last one on summer vacation before he starts school again. So I have been hanging out with him and playing, doing crafts and just enjoying my time with him. It also means I have a few minutes now in the mornings to make a few doc appts and other things I have been putting off. Yucko, but I made the appointments yesterday morning. So they are on my list of to-dos. Tomorrow we plan to head to town and pick up our truck (getting the A/C fixed.. yeah double and triple yeah) get a fresh hair cut for back to school night, buy a backpack and maybe some clothes and get ready to meet the teacher. Hopefully the teacher will give us her supply list and we can get those things this weekend in preparation for Monday. I am so excited for him. He is still slightly nervous, but he makes friends where ever he goes. I have told him more then once it is A-ok to be nervous. I just don't think I should block his feelings about it but be positive. This Mom thing is learning all the way around for sure. I may know through my life experiences that it will work out. He will have new friends and more, but something he needs to figure out a little on his own to. I am also excited because the school is 15 minutes from my house rather than the pre-ks which was almost an hour away. :)All around double yeahs!!!
I am off to clean for a bit and then upload some new files to the QMC.
Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

And my cutter file freebies are kept in the forum.

No comments:

**