Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Recipe Swap

Here are my two sets of recipe swap cards I am sending in. This is part of my quest for homemade gifts for the holidays. Thank you to Sarah for hosting this monthly swap. My friends and family love the recipe books.


This bottom one I ran out of ricrac so I created a border with the stamp I used. I actually think I like it better. Hindsight is always 20/20 oh well. My sister loves this recipe. Actually I stole both of these recipes from her. I will post them below for anyone who is interested.
Recipes.
Berry Fruit Dip
One Jar of Marshmallow FluffOne Container of Mixed Berry Whipped Cream Cheese
Mix together and put in fridge to set for one hour.
Serve with Cut Apple Wedges or any firm fruit you like to use for dipping
Chicken Wing Dip
8 oz cream cheese
8 oz bag of shredded cheese
8 or 10 oz can of chicken
8 oz of your favorite hot sauce
mix and put in crock pot to warm or heat up in the oven.serve with tortilla chips

Both Yummy recipes!!! And quick to make for those parties over the summer or maybe even 4th of July this coming weekend. If you have a side dish recipe that is fresh and delicious let me know. I have signed up for the next one and wouldn't mind a few test recipes. As long as I can alter them to be gluten free which I am very good at.
Have a mahvelous day!
Enjoy!
Chris

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**