Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Morning

Well we made it through the weekend and got through some of the items on our list, but not all. Our big priority was the hang out time with eachother. That we definitely accomplished. This is my son's last week before he becomes a full fledged school kid. I am so excited for him. He is looking forward to the time with the other kids. It was a short summer, but he'll get more time off throughout the year. Right now I sit in front of the feed store waiting for it to open. It is hot so I am here early.

If you haven't finished your project for chris's cutter file challenge this is your last week so please get it posted in the forum. If you are not sure, email me and I will check the list. Ginger and Sarah have it sooo organized! Thanks ladies.

Have a wonderful day! Enjoy! Chris
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

**