Monday, July 20, 2009

Here I am!!!

Where am I??? I have about 180 flagged emails to reply to from the weekend. My hubby and I took off for the weekend to Pinetop and went fishing with the in-laws and I kept up on the blackberry but my chunky thumbs can only type so quick on those little keys. In any case, I am here I am working my way through. We had tons of fun and will upload pictures from the first day of school and the fishing trip woohoo! So if you are expecting to see my email address in your inbox. It is a coming!! Have a wonderful rest of Monday!
Enjoy!
Chris

PS Dont forget!!! Today is the day for the cutter file challenge so you can participate in the future ones as well. Ginger is checking off the list of those who received the files as quickly as the pictures are uploaded!!! Quick Quick get them in!

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

And my cutter file freebies are posted in the forum.

No comments:

**