Friday, July 31, 2009

Stick horses and cattle drives..


So I had to take a picture of my son. not only do we have horses outside my son can ride at any time, but has stick horses in the house (alot less mess that way). My kiddo was watching some PBS show where they were talking about cattle drives and the like and my son says "I could do that with Dad" I said "sure why not". I look up and He says "this is my serious cowboy look" and of course he can't hold it and smiles (pic below). But the kicker is I said.. "What do you have in your mouth?" He said "Straw.. like they do on the show".. I look at the tv. Sure enough there is a man sitting on horseback with a piece of straw in his mouth (Straw from the field hay straw). I vaguely remember he asked me about it and I said "oh that's straw". I was working away and I guess he took me literally. I wonder what they will think of my handsome little cowboy with a flexible bend straw hanging out of his mouth on the cattle drive. I, myself, think it is priceless! haha.



Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

Cutter freebies are in the forum.

No comments:

**