Tuesday, July 7, 2009

POWER BINGO!! and ROCK Band Country Woohoo!!

THE 7th is the signup day for Power BINGO. We have lots of prizes and you have 2 days to sign up and the whole game will be over by the 11th. Winners will be had! And Prizes will be sent out! And you can return back to your summer plans!! Stop on by and sign up and watch carefully for Our July Power Bingo!! It'll get your Motors Revving!!!

****


Well I dont know why but yesterday I decided to take a look through the Rock Band world and see if Country had been included. Apparently lots of controversy and complaints over things like "LEAVE OUR ROCK BAND ALONE" Boohoo Don't add Country. I find this humorous for some reason. I also play on an older machine a PS2. So I am excited to say Rock Band: Country Track Pack is coming out on July 21st. I am thinking about calling game zone to see if they are getting it in on the 21st or if I should order from Amazon. I like to play Rock Band. I, at times, find it humorous when my 5 year old is walking down the hall singing or yelling in his best rock voice. NO SLEEP TIL BROOKLYN by The Beastie Boys. (Not so funny when he is suppposed to be walking to bed. ) I still own a few of their cds. I have a diverse collection of music. When my Dad was hear to visit we played a little Rock Band. My Dad still giggles about it and comments who funny it was to see his grown daughter whacking on a drum pad and his grandson making up words to keep the pitch right and make extra points. HA! Once we get the country version we will have to get it home and practice up some so when he comes down again he won't be laughing. I am looking forward to this game.

Here is the set list according to Amazon. One or two I would have left off, but this is a pretty acceptable cross of the music.

The Set List:
Alan Jackson - "Good Time"
Brad Paisley - "Mud on the Tires"
Brooks & Dunn - "Hillbilly Deluxe"
Cross Canadian Ragweed - "Cry Lonely"
Dierks Bentley - "Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go)"
Dixie Chicks - "Sin Wagon"
Drive-By Truckers - "3 Dimes Down"
Jason Aldean - "She's Country"
Keith Urban - "I Told You So"
Kenny Chesney - "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy"
Kenny Rogers - "The Gambler"
Lucinda Williams - "Can't Let Go"
Martina McBride - "This One's For the Girls"
Miranda Lambert - "Gunpowder & Lead"
Montgomery Gentry - "Gone"
Rascal Flatts - "Me and My Gang"
Sara Evans - "Suds In The Bucket"
Shania Twain - "Any Man of Mine"
Tracy Adkins - "Swing"
Steve Earle - "Satellite Radio"
Willie Nelson - "On The Road Again"


Lots of fun! well I am back to catch up on yesterday and my computer Melt Down.
Have a wonderful day! And remember One Man's Noise is Another Man's Music.

I must say Today is my Dad's Birthday. A wonderful Man and large part of my life. Happy Birthday to him!!

Enjoy!
Chris


BTW Here is a URL to No Sleep Til Brookly on You Tube. For those who are included to hear it. My son usually only sings the chorus. The rest of the Rock Band Game he hums to keep it on pitch and win extra points.









Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**