Friday, July 17, 2009

I am now ready for a relaxing weekend...

So Wow yeah. Adrenaline.. Heart pumping for this easy life and relaxed girl. I came home from the library today.. the library.. my pile of borrowed books to feed my book addiction that I can't afford to pay for. So I borrow. Turn onto my dirt road and so glad I got there because some JERK of Jerks decide to drive up on me in a big blue truck much like mine. Decides to make a right hand turn just like I am. GRUMBLE GRUMBLE. I just pull over and let him pass. He nearly takes off my rear end as I get a look at his reallllly really mad mug. He is irritated at someone. Well whatever bud. I was in front of you. So get in line to turn. He passes. I pull out onto the dirt again. very slow because the dirt/dust cloud is thick. I look in my rear view and see three police cars come around the corner. two with lights on. HOLY CRUD! I pull over. So I expect to see them whiz by and the first cop jumps out of his car. Gun in hand and moving towards me. Second one is out. My mind is on frozen what the heck? so I have 19 items checked out at the library. I just dropped off ten. It is back to 9 total. 3 of the books are for my hubby even. So only 5 are for me cause one is a movie for the kiddo. The gun cop yells out. "open your door." I throw it open and put my foot out and I look at the cop in the face and he says "BLUE TRUCK????" the look on his face is of OH CR*P and I take my now jittery shaking left arm and point down the road and say. "He went around me." All three jump in their vehicles one yells. SORRY MAM! And down the road they go. Well I just sat there because now I am shaking so bad I am thinking. Dang it is a good thing I didn't grab an expresso at Starbucks on only had a chai tea because seriously I think I would have had a heart attack. I drive slowly down the road and pass where the truck tried to pull into someone's yard and park. but is now on the ground in cuffs face first in the dirt. Yeah I think I will jsut drive on by at the speed limit and just keep my eyes forward. So effectively I think I shaved a few years off of my beating heart and reminded myself I am not into adrenaline boosts. One thing to run a mile and work out, but to have your heart feel like it is stuck in your throat. My husband saw my face and told me to sit down. Must have been my shaking hands. My rambling straight and excited pitch of my voice as I retold the story. But smokes!! and yes I will return those books before their due officer. Wew!

Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to get your cutter file challenges in at the forum. As for me I will be taking it easy and enjoying life and that I am not one of the bad guys because I am definitely not cut out for it.

Enjoy!
Chris.


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And my cutter file freebies are posted in the forum.

No comments:

**