Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday pics and ramblings.

Tuesday night... I am working on files and decided to take a quick break. I just had my last slice of white bread. I made it from a mix by Orgran (sp?). It was quick simple painless and I got to eat a few ham and cheese and tomato sandwiches. Yum yum. It didn't last long tho'. Small loaf and my hubby thought it was good to. Luckily my son didn't know we weren't feeding him the special bread. I am into baking right now for some reason. Was at the store today and picked up another gluten free mix by another company to see how it turns out. I don't own a bread machine so not sure if this would help and not sure if I want the counter space taken up when I might lose this baking bug at any time. We shall see how it plays out.

So for Thanksgiving we did the After Dinner Chores Cards. My aunt put the little cards from my Treat for Trickers file underneath everyones plate. And when dinner was done everyone picked up their plate and there was the chore for after dinner. Let me tell ya dishes were done much quicker. There were at least 7 people in the kitchen at all times helping out. So it was nice to see everyone getting involved. It worked out pretty well. I am curious if anyone else used them and if they worked out. If you don't know what I am talking about it is in the QMC and in my past posts here on my blog. It was right after Halloween that I posted it. The pictures on the left are of all the hardworkers and my brother with his that said empty trash. Which he kept in his pocket so that no one else would say he should do dishes. He also become the drink getter. So he got really good at grabbing beer for the dishwashers. Everyone had good spirit about it. So that was nice and there wasn't any major pouting.



The pictures below are my son getting to put the angel on the Christmas Tree at Grandma's house this year. Okay I have to get back to it.
Enjoy!
Chris

PS the first picture was just me playing with my camera with the lights from the trees.I thought it looked fun so I shared.





No comments:

**