Saturday, July 7, 2007

a little birdie...

So I am usually hanging out with the family on the weekends and don't offer a download. However, a little birdie told me that Lori is offering one on her blog today. So if you get a chance scoot on over there and get it. Here is her blog. She is blaiming me for her putting up a blog. HA! I laugh. I know she wanted to do it and I am not responsible for anything she does. Unless of course I like it. Then it was alllll my idea!!

MY KNK is here. Sitting on the dining room table. I am converting files over so all of my files at the store at Paperthreads will have the KNK file included. Through this conversion process I was wondering if I could get two people who could open up a couple of my converted files and cut them some time over the weekend and make sure they are working right. It just seems so easy to convert I have to be missing something! So I will take the first two I can get who own a KNK and can open up the file in the KNK software and cut it. Send me an email with KNK in the heading and when I am back online later or tomorrow a.m. I will send you some KNK files to cut. I am looking for the steps that have to be taken after you get them to get them to cut. I just want to do whatever I can to make my files easy to cut for the new and current KNK owners. The files can be cut out of scrap junk paper. I just want to know there aren't any major problems with the files from other users. If I can get this handled by Sunday evening and feel confident about the files then next week I should be able to offer freebie KNK files. (I can't hook up my machine yet. I made a deal with myself to convert half my files over before I play with the machine. Once I hook it up I will want to just play play play instead of work work work.) Criteria: You have to have the KNK studio software and a KNK to cut the files. And after your done I'd like the general steps you used to get it cut. (It doesnt have to be manual or text book language, just commands) Thanking everyone in advance for any time they put into this to help me out. Also, I am not opposed to letting you pick out the files you'd like to test cut from my collection. If that helps. Email me please not comments. Some experience with your KNK is probably a good thing as I am looking for help.

Enjoy!
Chris

My previous download is still up. Just wanted to post this morning. My MIL is supposed to be home today. We are gonna have a party at her house. Swim etc. while she sleeps in bed. Love that family feeling! love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sounds like the kind of feisty lady that will think to h**l with sleeping, let me in that pool!! Hope she goes from strength to strength Chris, with family like you around I don't think she will dare do anything else!! Wish my MIL was still around, I was lucky too, she was a great lady. Thanks for all the files.

AD

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris,

I just thought I'd let you know that you inspired me to organize a family, "Water Day" today. We had the yard full of nieces and nephews running around slip-sliding-splashing and squirting all PM. We even bobbed for pears(We were out of apples). A wonderful time was had by all! Thank you for sharing your tales of your squirt gun b-day parties. (Thank you for sharing your great files too!) -Diane

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris,

We had family visiting from out of town this weekend. We were looking for a fun activity for all the kids (cousins) to do. We thought of the local Sci Mues., Zoo, Pools and or Beaches. We decided against all of them because of the costs and crowds, plus the age range of the kids we wanted entertained. Then I thought of your posts about your squirt gun/bday party. Hmmmm...yesterday we hosted a yard full of family, screaming-splashing-squirting-slipping- and slidding! It was a blast! Fun was had by all! The kids even organized thier own bobbing for pears (we were out of apples). I can not thank you enough for your earlier posts about your annual family event. Please note...I think we may now have our own annual family event. Thank you for sharing! (And thank you for sharing your wonderful files with us!) -Diane

kcardmaker said...

Hi Chris,
Now that you have a KNK maybe you could answer a question for me. I have a mini pazzles. I am looking at a KNK 15" and was wondering what kind of program it has. Is it anything like what I am using now?Thanks for any info you can give me.
K

**