Sunday, July 8, 2007

Good News and Bad News

Okay so bad news first. I spent most of the weekend working on KNK files and trying to see how it works. Took me two hours to set up the cutter itself. Finally it is up. Thank goodness. So I havent had a lot of time to create new files. So there probably won't be one on Monday. But the good news is my friends stopped by with some of the pics from the squirtgun party and thought you might enjoy! Thank you also to all those who helped me with the cutting of the KNK files. I sooo appreciate it. It made my day and the offers for help were unbelieveable. So here are the pictures and everyone have a wonderful Monday!

Enjoy!

Chris












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris!

You had me worried! I was afraid something had happened to your MIL! Whew!

Glad you got your KNK set up. I hope you get lots of time to "play".

I want to come to your next squirt gun party! I've never seen one of those "slip-n-slides". It's huge. Did you rent it? Our youth group would love that.

Thanks for all you do for us. I love your files!

Take care.
Robin M

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures, the one with them swimming in the water trough, city kids just wouldn't get that. I remember the old tin tub and I am not that old.

Peace go with you;
Jean n St Louis Metro Area

Brenda Schonig said...

Wow your party looks awesome! I live in Gilbert so we have the same heat as you....this looks very tempting! LOL.....I just received the KNK from my hubby Saturday for our anniversary....I am waiting till Aug 8 when school starts up again to even begin setting it up...It is pretty imposing looking compared to my blue WB...LOL This will not be a bad wait as we will be gone on a cruise for 12 days starting the 19th so I can wait till the dust settles to begin this next phase of my scrapping life! Thank you for the cut files you share. You are the greatest....I will look forward to reading your experiences on the KNK!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Chris,...I have an idea. In your next "create with my file" contest...the prize needs to be an INVITE to your squirt gun party! This looks like so much fun from only a few photos! I love the idea of having a soak in the water trough before refilling your gun! Ha. And I am assuming that is your husband in the last photo-wow! I bet you two lovebirds are the envy everywhere you go! Thanks for sharing the photos. Shae

**