Friday, July 6, 2007

Flower Frames


Thank you first .. to those who threw out ideas for the dentist slogans.

Second here is the download today. Two frames. the light purple one comes apart in three pieces, the frame, the flower bottom and top. These files are for your personal use only! For purchase at Paperthreads soon. Please do not share or claim as your own.


My MIL should be headed home hopefully tomorrow. would be awesome.

I just checked fedex they are saying that my KNK is enroute for today Woohoo!
My friend Lori has a new blog up and running. So try to get over there to check it out. She has some great files and she posted my blog on her blog sidebar woohoo!. I think I need to come up with a blinkie that is animated, but have no idea how to do that. I will have to look into it. Here is the link to her blog.


I have a few files for sale at the store. So if you get a chance check those out. I like sales so I like to have them.

Enjoy!

Chris


pw is grandpa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
Hope MIL will be able to come home! AND you have to let us know how you like the KNK!!!!
-Margaret

Anonymous said...

Beautiful frames! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Glad to hear that your MIL is doing well. I can't believe she's going home so soon! That's great. Hope she'll continue to get better each day.

Take care!
Robin M

Anonymous said...

You are gonna LOVE your KNK. I'm so glad you are able to get one too!
Your files are great. Thanks so much for making them.

**