Thursday, March 1, 2007

Angels Wings


So a set of wings was asked for on a group. These might work as Angel wings, but if you added an elongated oval to it they could be used as a butterfly to. The verbage is from a song I love to sing in church on Sundays. I think Josh Groban came out with a remake of it and I have seen it versed and referenced in many other things. Most recently in a posting about a passed away military serviceman. God Bless those men who give of themselves for our comfort which enables us to scrapbook or spend time with our cutters.....ooops.. I meant children. After 122 downloads this file is no longer available. You can Buy it HERE. Enjoy and use for personal use only! Please link directly to my blog and not to the download file. the password (PW) is easter. Everyone have a wonderful day!


Enjoy!

Chris


PS Files comes apart in 4 pieces. the bottom cloud shape, the next with the words in it, the outside edge of the wings and the underneath piece of the wings. If you use any of my files for a piece I would love to see them in action!

No comments:

**