Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tulips, Spring Flowers



Okay first I must say. How awesome the wonderful comments posted here have been. I love it. I have been reading through them and working on lots of files. It is wonderful.

Here is a bouquet of tulips. So the words should cut out of the "green" word mat in one piece because I linked the centers of letters to the mat. the green stems have the shape of the tulip heads in it, but I included some additional pieces to make the flower heads a different color.This file has hit its download limit is no longer available,but you can purchase the file HERE. Thank you for looking. For Personal Use Only! PW is still easter.

Enjoy!

Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. You do magnificent work.

Unknown said...

I love tulips, but I don't know how to download the file.

Marda

Isabelle said...

Thanks Chris for doing my request. I really appreciate this and if you want, I'll send you a picture of the LO I will do with it. I really love your work and I check your blog everyday.
Isabelle

**