Friday, March 9, 2007

Birdhouse


Okay a while back on Yahoo someone asked for a Birdhouse. I had the birdhouse, but have been working on the extra pieces. So finally I think it is ready to offer. I hope someone can use it. I thought it might make a cute front of a card or something.


Okay about the file. There is the outline of the bird house. So you could place colored paper behind the birdhouse and give it color. The branch you can use or note. The bird is in two layers, so you can come up with a duel colored bird. The perch and the opening into the birdhouse can also be cut seperately. This way the file can be used in my different ways. If you cut it and create a project, please email me the picture. I just cut my files on standard paper to make sure they cut, but would love to see something fully created. This link is gone. But you can purchase it HERE. This is for personal use only! Password (PW) is easter.

Enjoy!

Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birdhouse Chris. I am the one who requested it on the Yahoo group. It is too late to use for that project, but I am sure I can find a use for this file (it is gorgeous, as are all of your files). Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Chris for sharing your talent and your wonderful files. Long ago, I had time to birdwatch but not anymore. I'll use this file with some of those photos. Thanks again & congrads on your news. Look forward to seeing your designs there :)

**