Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Silly Boys Bats are for girls


This was a request from my blog here for Softball items for girls. Hope you enjoy! Comes apart in three layers, the bat, the words with oval and bottom oval. After 114 downloads this one is no longer available as a freebie. The password is stpat. The terms of use are for personal use only.
Yesterday I had 700 views on my blog. I am super excited! My husband smiles when I tell him this and then he grins cause he knows I am excited about it. I love that man! He is so supportive of all my little adventures.
Enjoy your day!
Chris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really cute. My DD played t-ball when she was little - one of 2 girls on the team - so this is a great title!

Tfs!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING IT!!!

KIM

**