Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Going for a Swim




So many great ideas under my request for inspiration post earlier today. I love it. I am steadily working on all of them. This is the first one that completed, but I have a bunch more in the works. This link is no longer available, but is available for purchase HERE. Please read my terms of use. Downloading this file means you are in acceptance and agree to abide by those terms. Thank you to everyone for their posts. Password is easter.


This file includes 3 pieces for the ball that can be laye
red on top of eachother. to give it the different colors.

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Enjoy! -

Chris


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! THANKS!! I wish I had your talent. I have tried to follow the tutorials and still can't get the hang of much except the basics.

Anonymous said...

The above message was from Kim. I forgot to sign.

Aggiegirl said...

this is my first time to download, but it is telling me there is an error with the file. what am i doing wrong? thanks! this is cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for sharing your files with us. With 2 girls that are part fish, and swim on competitive and sychronized swim teams, I never have enough water themed items for their scrap pages. Thank you Again! -Diane

Anonymous said...

Chris - Love Love Love your designs. How about some things for roller skating pages? All I've found is of a full figure rollerskating and I need to do an invitation for a 6yo bday party at the skating rink Was thinking of just the skate- Maybe something like "Rock 'N Roller Skate Party" I'll send you a pic if I find a skate that will work for an invitation.
Joree

**