Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just happy craziness... Family..

So my brother was in town and I was flipping through my camera. At times I just love that you can’t get everyone to look at the camera because when you look at us all. We are who we are and we just had fun together. My son smiled for the first two then he gave me the look and I said okay go for it!!! (the smile for the first one and then be crazy for the next rule. ) Well I love that my brother jumped in on the right for the crazy picture to. It may just look like a silly mismatched group of pictures, but I look at it and I think.. .yep .. that’s my family.

 

Have a wonderful day!

 

Enjoy!

Chris

www.visualdesignsbychris.com

Over 6 years creating cutter files…. I am still in love with my machines and giddy at a happy cut!!!

http://visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com/

 

No comments:

**