Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Focus Focus Focus

Today’s to do list…

Finish last test cut on QMC files (because today is the last day)

Get the coupon ready for next QMC ( because it starts tomorrow, woohoo)

Get Early Bird Files loaded to store for Early QMC buyers

Plant beautiful flowers hubby brought home for me

Hang up fancy fun solar lights hubby and kiddo got for me for my birthday…

Download pictures

Pay some bills

One load of laundry wash –fold-put away

Cut up 25 lbs of peaches and freeze

Cut up Mangos and Kiwis that are on the edge of edible and freeze

Shine my Sink

Take something out to cook for dinner

Help Kiddo make Birthday Card for Grandpa

Help Kiddo make Birthday Card for Grandma

Fold Kiddos clothes

Get Kiddo to clean his room (ha! Pipe Dream here)

 

TRY REALLY REALLY HARD TO NOT SPEND THE Whole Day

Reading Sizzling Sixteen the new Evanovich book I got for my birthday

 

To be continued…

Have a wonderful day!!!

 

Enjoy!

Chris

www.visualdesignsbychris.com

Over 6 years creating cutter files…. I am still in love with my machines and giddy at a happy cut!!!

http://visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com/

 

No comments:

**