Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pink & White Ladies Happy Hour

We decided to have a “shower” to celebrate with my hubbies Cousin. She is due with a new baby in a few weeks. We are all so excited for her.  So we had a ladies happy hour filled with pink & white. Pink Cookies, Plates, Raspberry Lemonade, Pink & White candies, balloons.. just pink & white  everything and we even wore the same colors for pictures! So much fun! Hope you Enjoy our silly family pictures.  We had so much fun chatting and being “the girls” I think it might become a ritual event. Just so we can spend time together and giggle and laugh.

 

Also, thank you to everyone for their positive feedback on my updated blog. I am still working on tweaking, but I am liking it lots.

 

And don’t forget to check back on Friday… I will be giving away a June Grab Bag…  So check back to get the details!!!

 

Enjoy!

Chris

www.visualdesignsbychris.com

Over 6 years creating cutter files…. I am still in love with my machines and giddy at a happy cut!!!

http://visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com/

 

1 comment:

Annel & Steve said...

What a cute idea for a shower. My daughter is having a baby in dec. her 2nd. first was a boy. we find out this one on the 15th of July. I might have to use your idea will i be waring Blue or Pink?

**