So the ladies of the Grab Bag for July have just done a phenomenal job…
And here is a list…
Some of the ways you can use these files.. Ideas offered by the Contributors and the "More Team"...
1. You will already have the files for the 6x6 DayPlanner Swap being hosted in August/September.
2. You can make calendars as gifts this year for the holidays.
3. You can finish a scrapbook album by month this year.
4. You can use the files to make digi-scrap desktops for your computer by month.
5. You can create a mini-album for your non-scrappy friends to fill with pictures.
6. You can make the months into magnets for your fridge door. keep for your own or give as a gift.
7. You can use the months to make a journal for yourself or your journaling friend.
8. teacher gifts calendar or month magnets for the school boards.
9. Best Homework and Artwork by Month Binder for your Child's Keepsake from the year.
10. A paperbag album of months
11. An organizational binder/folder of stickers/embellishments filed under each month
12. A Year of Recipes
13. A Year of Cards--You can make cards using the embellishments for each month and then have them ready
14. Babies Year Book!
15. A year in review gift
16. Photos of the garden growing and harvest or flowers.
17. Use the titles for grandkids or your kids artwork and best work book. They get to pick a piece of artwork and their best story or page of work to file each month. The titles will be put on dividers that go in their Notebook, then at the end of the year, then take them all out and bind with the binding machine.
18. How about a Monthly file organizer for Coupons or receipts.
19.Make a birthday/ anniversary altered project with the names of important friends and family.
20. Use with Velcro and a painted glass square to make a never ending calendar.
21. Cut the files in fabric and fuse to squares of muslin - have the kids and/or family embroider or use fabric paint to make a calendar quilt or wall hanging.
22. Cut the words in vinyl to make home decor projects,on a vase for spring, a glass frame filled with pressed leaves for fall, a beverage bucket for summer, a bucket filled with fire starters for winter, etc. Could be used to etch items as well as just the vinyl itself.
23. Separate Pictures by month.
24. Monthly Appointment book.
25. How about a journal to document the books you read each month?
26. Or journal of what craft projects you did each month?
27. Or things your kid says each month--those precious quotes?
28. Monthly family bulletin board/white board/magnet board design.
29. Or for the Martha Stewart fans--all the "home projects" you do each month--like holiday decorating, which closet/drawers/rooms you "special cleaned" to make an organized "schedule" of when to organize which room?
30. Teacher Bulletin Boards
31. Church Bulletin Boards
There are soooo many more…….. what’s your idea?
While you are there. My quarterly membership club for July-Sept 2010 is added to the store with preview files and current members can get a coupon. For more details. VISIT HERE.
Have a Fantastic Thursday and keep an eye out for the newsletter!
Over 6 years creating cutter files…. I am still in love with my machines and giddy at a happy cut!!!