Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's Here It's Here!! The Party is Here!!

!!! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME !!!
The Blog Party is here at my little spot on the web today. So thanks for stopping by. My deal is the Holiday Bundle for $4.99 that is over 60% off the 13.99. All today until Midnight EST. The code is CD_12Days_xdwe When you are there all my files are on sale for 40% off, but after you enter the code it will change the price on that item. HERE IS THE LINK TO IT AT PAPERTHREADS.









Also because I was working on some things and had this prepared. My Steal is... The first 100 people or so to visit my blog get to download this new Valentine Doily file. The password is iagreetou1229 This file will be uploaded to the QMC membership for all those members. So if you missed it. It will be there shortly and you have until March to download it. HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE DOWNLOAD. This link was removed after over 100 people downloaded it.


Thank you to all of those who have emailed me regarding the Visually Creative Team. I will keep taking emails until Wednesday. And then get moving on it all. I have gotten some beautiful project shots. Thank you to everyone right away who is thinking about participating.



So this file isn't in the store yet, but is coming soon. I just had to share because I think they came out cute!!!





Have a wonderful weekend and Enjoy!!!


Chris

2 comments:

scrappinmama said...

The giraffe file is adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sale-what an awesome Christmas present (from me to me). Snagged your Packer files too along with the Christmas bundle (heck of a deal there). Love the Pack files .... need to get some of my Lambeau pics organized. GO PACK!
Kathy

**