Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A few pics from our trip




Here are some pictures from the Vegas trip.

One is of a friend of ours with my son. My hubby and I were the Best Man and Maid of Honor it was a very nice wedding. And I got to walk down the aisle with my hubby again. Which was very mushy for me. I a mush ball. Totally in love.

One is from the NFR my son was to busy watching and couldnt look at the camera

and the other is just my son in full cowboy gear. 6 shooters and all. He got tired of saying Hi to people who wanted to talk to him. I told him he could just tip his hat. I don't know if that was better or worse. but he took to tippin his hat at those who said Hi and smiling. If you notice he even decide he should wear his spurs. Love him.


I am off to help with the Christmas Cookies.


Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

**