Monday, August 6, 2007

My Hero Mini Album



All right it is Monday and Here it is.... My next download. Another whole word book or mini album with a twist.. A round twist and a cut out to put your favorite Heroes picture. My hero in life is my husband. Who he is, what he stands forand what he means to me makes him my hero. Without him my world would be much different. Therefore I am blessed to have him in it.

Here is the TOU for the "TERMS RESTRICTED FILE" I am offering. These files are no longer free. I am offering them to you with the restrictions that they are for your very own personal use. If you feel you are unableto follow this guideline, please do not download them. Please remember that this is one of the ways I support my familyby creating files for sale for a few dollars a piece. Thank you for following these guidelines. This file hit its mark for downloads and has been taken down it will be up at the Paperthreads Store Soon.

So today I will be in the office all day and my son gets to play with his Nana. I am not sure how much coorespondence I have to do, but I have a ton of checkmarked email that I need to go through and follow up on. So if I didnt reply to you. I am definitelytrying to catch up.

I got my KNK to work. Woohoo! After a few hours of playing I am finally past the drawing stage. This thing is a beast but I love it. I have a bday party on Friday I need to go to for 3 people. So I am going to be cutting my birthday cards. and thank goodness I didn'twait til Thursday pm to try to do it. Which is my usual.

I spent some serious time working on my craft room this weekend. It is a mess. Alot of hobbies I really don't focus on anymore. So Iam cleaning things out and will see if I can drop them off at the local white elephant or a charity for the retirement communitydown the road that takes crafting stuff for those on a fixed income. Will have to look and see what I can find. Felt good to clean somethings out. However, paper... I have paper in every nook and cranny so I need to go through it and see what I can organize and clean up. Luckily my in-laws redid there kitchen when we built our "barn" which has a craft room in one end and the tack room and tool room in the other end. So I got all kinds of kitchen cabinets for my room of crafting. It is wonderful to have so much room. So when I get some things organizedI will take pictures and post them.
I got a few posts of things people did this past weekend...
Updates on some of my downloaders who got some time to craft...

Margaret told me she used one of my files for a layout.The Sting of the Bat.I like the layout alot. I like the simple colors and really make the pictures and the Sting of the Bat file pop out on the page. I am so glad it was sent to me.. Thank you!!!



Dana emailed me and told me she did some cleaning up and picking up of her craft area like I did.

Vicki also sent me a note that she didn't cut any of my files, but sent me some beautiful tag images she worked on. Thank you for sharing.


And did you see the April Showers layout on the left of my blog pretty close to the top. Christina sent it to me saying it was her beginnings at scrapbooking. Well I think that is a fantastic beginning. Fantastic!


Wonderful. Glad some of us got some crafting done!


And a ps. I took off the login for the comments. So those who don't have a google account can post. I just ask that you post your name with your comments please or your yahoo user name etc. Thanks. We'll try it this way and see if this has all cleared.


In any case... Have a wonderful evening!


Enjoy!

Chris
pw newday

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's me again! I'm glad you liked the layout. It was very simple because my husband took the best series of each stage of the hit! The best thing was that we were playing an AAU team--our's were beginners, and my DD hit a line drive!!!! "The Sting of the Bat" was soooo appropriate for this set of pics! Thanks Chris!

Heather Huggins said...

Wow another great file! You always come up with the best stuff.. I'm glad you got everything worked out to your satisfaction. I just started a blog because I love reading yours. I hope to be able to create files as good as your's someday! If you want to come check out my blog it's at www.hhugginsgirl.blogspot.com

Have a great day!
Heather :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this mini book file, Chris! So cute! I can't wait to create a gift for my husband!

Thanks again for sharing your gorgeous talent, I will continue to look forward to your blog each new day!

Robin said...

Chris,sounds like you are doing much better today. And thank you very much for today's file. I feel the same way about my husband, he is my true hero. I finish my LO using your Blowing Bubbles and will email it off to you in the morning.
Robin

Jaime said...

I'm de-lurking to introduce myself. :-) I got your blog address from someone I don't even know personally who recommended it because I'm going to be getting a KNK Element. I don't have a clue how to download your files or what to do with them after I do download them, so I'm waiting until I get it and figure it all out to download any. However, I have your blog bookmarked and I look forward to learning what to do with all your fun files. I'll probably be "seeing" you on paperthreads. :-)

Thanks for your generousity with your files!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I can still post remarks on your BLOG. Thanks for working out everything out for your files and BLOG up to this point. I really enjoy visiting here each day. Thanks again for a great file. I've got several heros so I'm looking forward to cutting this one.

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I love your files--I am on vacation and still ck'ing them LOL I would pay a few to join and be on a list for files.... thanks for sharing and it only takes one bad apple to spoil the batch!! So who ever you are STOP IT!!!!!!!
Diane

grandmastoy@ckt.net

Anonymous said...

Love the "My Hero" mini-album....thanks so much for sharing. My hubby of almost 25-years is my hero as well...although I can think of several others that have affected my life in a "heroic" way. Can't wait to use the file. As always thanks for sharing & have a blessed day ~ Shelley

Sandy Trefger said...

I'm so glad to see the files again! Thank you for your generosity in making these available. I've just started downloading the files in the past few weeks and hope to use some of them soon. They are wonderful! Thanks again!!

kpenn1700 said...

Kris,
Love the Hero theme.
Kathy

Ginny said...

you've made me nervous now...lol

I've had my cr for almost a year now and LOVING it but was thinking about stepping up to the KNK but after seeing you having problems...

;0)

Rhonda said...

Hi Chris

I absolutly love this file, thank you so much for all of your hard work. I can't wait until fathers day to make this for my dad. He is not into this kind of thing but I will enjoy making it anyway.

**