Thursday, January 26, 2012

Your Love Freebie & QMC

Thankful Thursday so I am offering a freebie to you. But first for the tons of folks who have asked: the new QMC is hitting the store today. This is $10.00 for 24 files. I am joining with Lori of Beloved Keepsakes. So we will be working it together and have them all loaded for you by the last day in April. Also you will have access to the "perks" section which is where I put all my freebies last year and this years as well for you to download. so after you download, please join the QMC. I already previewed a few of the files last week. It's gonna be lots of fun!



And now for the freebie.



 This is a file that you could replace the balloon and add a cross for those celebrating a religious holiday. or use it for Valentine's Day.

This file is offered as a freebie in MTC, SVG, GSD, KNK, WPC, AI & DXF



I am offering this file in the forum free for a few days.Stop by here and enter the password newyeariagreetou and download. You must login to the forum to download. While there stop by the Sketch Challenge and get your first project of the year done!. 

Things I need to say. 
When you enter the password it says I agree TOU. it means that you agree to my terms of use that this is a personal use. In order for me to keep creating freebies. Please send folks here to my blog. Another good place to find me is on my facebook page for quick updates. 

Answers to Questions..
Folks ask my why am I loading to the forum and why the password. Well my other option is a site perhaps like 4shared etc. So you would follow the same steps only instead you go to the forum on the VDBC site and download. I am trying to centralize my work and time on the net so I can create create create. So once you have registered at the forum you can continue to download the freebies by using the passwords. They change once a month rather then every time. So sometimes the forum may not even ask you for a password if you already entered it that month. :-) And that is the blah blah blah of today's post. 

So now run on over and grab that file. And just remember.... 
For the QMC members this file as always is in the
Perks section for current members of the QMC. 

Enjoy!
Chris





To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely file............TFS!

Heidi said...

Beautiful file....I must have done something wrong though because it said there weren't any listed there.... I'll check back later! TFS...it's wonderful!

Renae said...

Just signed up for QMC. Can't wait to start seeing the wonderful files you and Lori create! Thanks for the free files. Love them all!

**