Monday, January 9, 2012

Team Jacob Bag - HTV

**Update ** H&H has the Siser Easy Weed Pack on Sale for the month of January I believe. If you want to try some.


My second HTV project was a gift for Christmas. I used one of the files from my friend Lori. I alterered it slightly so I wouldn't have overlapping Heat Transfer Vinyl Material. My niece is super int Team Jacob. The first one is without rhinestones and the second is with. I got the bag on clearance with a few others for cheap. I love the ease of Heat Transfer Vinyl. I am not sure why I waited so long I loved it and my niece loved it as well. If you want Lori's Team Jacob file she has it in the store here.



I just wanted to share as I downloaded photos today from the camera and the holidays.
have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.
My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**