Tuesday, January 24, 2012

30 in 30 download.

So in my New Year's Goal vibe. Here is a little sheet I call 30 in 30. I am a big list person. I feel so much better if I can see I accomplished something that day. There are so many little things I would like to do around the house and the studio. So I have this list up on the fridge with little things on it that I want to do. Like I hang new curtains from Christmas. I just keep running out of time to do it. So I am gonna put it on this list. Every time I look at my "Mail Center" I think I need to fix that. I have the ideas. Just not the done part. Every time I look at the junk drawer I think yeah I could just sit down one night and run through it. But by the end of the day. I must admit I don't think straight and can't remember those little things. Like how long have I been thinking about rehanging my grandma's quilt because it looks off centered. It sounds insane and maybe I am the only Mom that gets lost in the to-do's and the interrupted before the Ta-Done part. But just in case here is a file. Both are printable and come in a different color schemes and one is fillable. So you can type it up on the computer.

This is for your personal use. Please download with that in mind. 

You will need to be a registered member of the forum to download.
But no password is needed. 

If you share on Pinterest please add my name with @Chris Durnan so I know it has been added to the Pinterest world and can follow your boards as well if you are a follower or HashTag me #chrisdurnan so I can see what is liked the most and what isn't and work in that direction.

Enjoy!
Chris

To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ileana said...

Wow! I think everyone in my house needs this. Thanks so much for the motivation and the printable.

Lisa said...

So many uses for this! Thanks so much!

**