Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cody ... almost 9 weeks

Helllo to Everyone! Here is a Cody update. He is almost 9 weeks old. So I thought I would share some pics. 

First this was a beautiful sunset from our house. The mountains looked like cardboard cut outs according to my son.


After school, my cutey patootey comes home and takes Cody outside to play. This was what I caught them doing yesterday afternoon. 


You can just imagine the giggling going on during this encounter. 


They he noticed me and said MOM!!!!

Hubby had a headache and went to bed I stayed up to watch a little more tv and my buddy Cody decided to crawl up on my lap fall asleep. so snuggly.


And today I am working in the house and he just can't seem to get close enough to me. To cute. Fun to have the company. 


Well hope the Puppy Loves of the world enjoyed my Cody posts. 

Have a fantastic day!
Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lori m said...

He's adorable and the sunset is gorgeous!

Hugs, Lori m

Tina Campbell said...

Awe he's a cutie! Love the post. Furry friends are the best!

**