Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Resolutions....I have the answer to 1.... woohoo!

Well I have the answer for one Resolution... to get more of my photos scrapped. .. participate in the monthly sketch challenges. I would have at least 12 done this year. and if I can work it for double layouts then 24. I could dream, but I better just do it.

So of course like many of the crafters out there .... we are all trying to keep up on our own projects putting together memories. I really want to get those albums together I am missing. This year I decided my goal was to just not get lost in this year and not get this year done to. We have albums I have done and my son just pours over them page by page. He shows them to visitors. He just loves to see the old pics. So this year my answer is the Sketch Challenges in the forum. Ileana and Lori are running the January Sketch Challenge and Ileana is offering up files for digital scrapbooking and for digital cutter. What couldn't be better for scrapping folks who want to be versatile. So this is my first of  my goal. I took photos I posted the other day and put them into a layout using Ileana's file. So here we go! I look forward to having an album to show for this year. and ahhhh.. well I better remember to print it out. If you want to join in... Visit the forum here. and if you wanna catch up there are older layouts and files as well. Just dive right in and post them in our gallery. 
Enjoy!
Chris

Have a wonderful day!



To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Robin said...

That LO is too cute.

**