Thursday, September 15, 2011

Next to you Freebie File


Share |



I have added this freebie today. You can download it here. The password is iagreetou723. If you downloaded our previous freebie this month, you probably won't get asked for a password.  The legal mumbo jumbo is that by typing in the password you show agreement that the terms of use for this file are personal and you are not to pass it on or around the web. 

This file comes in a high resolution JPG and PNG which you can use for digistamping. And it comes in black not the orange shown here. It also comes in a cut file in AI GSD KNK WPC SVG & DXF. This file would be great cut in vinyl and I plan to cut it in vinyl for the front of a card for my hubby and our anniversary. shhh. He doesn't read my blog. So no worries. haha.

You could use this file to participate in Sue's fall challenge. She has some great file donations for the winner. You can get more information here. and it is wide open a fall challenge. Awesome.

I saw this quote posted yesterday.. it made me just smile. I love these books. I hope it makes you smile to.

There is a voice inside of you



That whispers all day long,


I feel this is right for me,


I know that this is wrong.’


No teacher, preacher, parent, friend


... Or wise man can decide


What’s right for you–just listen to


The voice that speaks inside.


~Shel Silverstein

On to Life.... So my little big kid gave me his 6 line paragraph story for the newspaper yesterday afternoon. It was typed out and he had sources listed. Teachers he had talked to at school about bullying and students etc. He even listed one from his Religious Education class to "get the full story" . And he was proud that he spelled source correctly because it is a spelling word this week. So then we spent twenty minutes talking about the difference between source and resource. Love my life!

Have a wonderful day!


Enjoy!
Chris

To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page. My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Barracudasue said...

THANKS Chris! This is INCREDIBLE! :)

**