Friday, July 16, 2010

ahh the mornings..

We live in the desert so the best time to do things outdoors is in the morning and as early as you can stand it. My hubby was out cleaning horse waters and I had been out doing some random things.I had my camera with me to take a picture of the tile table I showed the other day. I was working my way back to the house. Must have been about 6 a.m. I walked right past this cutey and started up the stairs. He says quietely. Good Morning Mom.

I paused and came back down the steps. I said can you smile. He said "it is just to bright Mom" haha. but apparently not to bright  to miss getting dressed with your six shooter gunbelt and rifle. He just made me smile so had to share the picture with you. I hope you Enjoy as much as I did. Enjoy! Chris




Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!


My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**