Monday, July 12, 2010

LORI ROCKS... can't say it any other way.




Woooohooo!! Look what came in the mail for me today!!! A belated Birthday Present. But I would wait years to get a birthday present from my friend Lori. They are always just awesome... The distance is far between us, but I have blessed every day since I met her. She is awesome! And this fits me to such a tee. I know those who know me know I love MY Cowboys for sure!!



This is the back!!!! So many fabric patterns show cowboys that stand their in their clean jeans and barely used hats. Give me a dirty workin handsome hubby in a hat and boots and jeans. And Yowser!! So this fabric she picked is awesome.. and the flag pattern in the background PHENOMENAL!

So when you have friends across the miles you cannot truly express how much you appreciate their gifts over the phone. So I am doing it in a picture. And yes I have no makeup on. Well barely any after the long day, but I knew I had to catch this grin as soon as I could. SOOOO WHOOOHOOO! Ms. Lori. Thank you Thank you. I love ya!


I am surrounded by some really talented people. I tell ya!
Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**