Thursday, July 29, 2010

QMC files uploaded & sale coming

First you will see what current QMC members can download from the forum. If you aren’t a member yet, you can join HERE.  The Quarterly Membership Club can be downloaded at the forum or at 4shared. Whichever is easier for you.  

 

Also,  I am loading a sale to the store this weekend because I have been uploading bunches of files at the store and have bunches more to add. I have over 300 in fact. However, I have about 50 ready right now. These are old files and new files and lots of files. I hope you find something you enjoy! Keep an eye out for the sale details.

 

 

Thank you!

Enjoy!

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris, this is sad, I just found you had a blog--I thought your blog was on the VDBC forum. MY LORD. I am now following you--you have to return the favor and follow me! lol

PS I love that macaw swirl--that is GORGEOUS!

PSS Can I get my blog listed on the VDBC page--this is how I found yours! hahah

**