Thursday, September 10, 2009

This weeks Challenge.... and on to life

Hey Guys. It is Thursday and man it was a quick day yesterday I was in cutter file frenzy. And while I was got three more files together for the QMC which ends at the end of this month.
The files have a decidely Halloween theme for that and there is a good reason for that.. this week we started a weekly challenge. Something to help you get your cutter put into use. Ever person who posts a project in the forum for this challenge will be entered in a drawing. Our plan is to post a challenge every Thursday. Some of the other designers have jumped in and are preparing for weeks ahead. Lots to look foward to.

So this weeks Challenge is a Halloween theme. Post a picture of any project with a Halloween Theme using one of my files. Any of my files. so post the picture and then you are entered in the drawing. And if Halloween isn't your holiday check back next Thursday in the forum for the next weekly challenge.

And for some added inspiration here are a few new files for the QMC members. If you haven't joined yet, I am closing the doors this weekend so now is a good time to jump in especially if you want at least two of these.




If you like these files and don't want to join the QMC, A-OK with me. they will be in the store in not to long.


On to life...

So I ordered a Catholic family children's book. Thank you to everyone in their help with my quest. I got some great emails and advice from Mom's and Grandma's and even a few Dad's I appreciate that. I appreciate the reaching out. And can I say thank you to all those who reached out a hand and understood my need to give my son some important building blocks in life. This was very nice.


Our little one is quite the busy boy the last few days. He just seems to have grown by leaps and bounds. Last night he gave me a piece of paper and said see. "one thousand leaks" and on the paper it says 1000LEX. He was grinning from ear to ear and said. "Look I spelled it huh? Did you see? I spelled it." And he bounced away in just pure happy happy bliss. His theory was correct so I wasn't going to burst his bubble with the spelling error. the point was he jumped into it and tried! Made me super happy. And last night was the night we did double homework on Wednesdays we do twice the homework because Thursday nights my hubby and son "usually" get to go ride depending on weather and the like. This last Tuesday night we did homework on the lap desk in the truck. Some may think this is crazy, but my hubby gets to ride his buckle series and we still have to do homework. So we did it in the truck and I have to say because it was me, my son, a lapdesk and the homework and a light from the truck we got alot of homework done in a short amount of time. And we read a few books. I think just not having the distractions was awesome. I cannot imagine going outside to do homework in the truck every night, but on those nights when there is no focus it might be reallllly tempting!! whatever works right? We have parent teacher conference coming up. And I gotta wonder why am I nervous. I really don't remember my mom every going to one. But for some reason I am nervous. haha.


And here is one more promised picture from last weekend. This is a close friend of ours and my guys. Don't they look like they are having the best time? I still have to get the busting picture into the computer to post, but will soon.




I better get back to these last files for the QMC. Hope you can join in for the weekly challenge. Have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

No comments:

**