Friday, September 4, 2009

6 in and 6 out...Next preview of drawing prizes for our anniversary

Well my recipe swaps for this month and next hit the mail. 2 sets of 6 each for main dish and for desserts. I am loving this. I also made a few extras so I can break down the recipes into a couple books for holiday gifts. Apparently I had a shakey hand in the one picture. Sorry about that. But it was fun to do them and now one more page to work on and I have until November 1st to do so. So have to think of some really good ones. And I love love love doing 6 in and 6 out. So no matter how many folks sign up. You still have to only sign up for 6 and you get 6 different ones back. I am not sure how Sarah is doing the swapping but wow. I am glad she is I could never choose who to send what.



So the holiday weekend is here. We have many things happening alot of times family recipes play such a key in gatherings. I am one for always trying a new recipes. Hopefully someones likes what I have sent in.

And sooooo it is Labor Day Weekend. We will be doing a little ranch sorting (my hubby is in a buckle series.. very serious competitors in this one) hitting rodeos, birthday parties and all kinds of things? What are your plans? If you have time for crafting we have lots of things you can download and do in the forum. And this is a good time to sign up for the forum... Here is a preview of a few more things being offered by Heather Huggins for our 1 year anniversary. Getting one of her handmade cards in the mail is SOOOOO Awesome! I know because I have gotten them in the mail. And I have one of them up on my wall still. Woohoo!!! So Heather donated some beautiful cards to give away during our celebration. Don't forget to register at the forum so you can see a schedule of events and fun when it gets posted! And visit Heather's blog to see more of her work and what she has to offer. One of the ways to win some prizes is to add yourself to my follower list right here on the top right of my blog! That is a quick one.





Be safe this weekend... I know everyone liked my tidbits post last Friday. I got so many positive comments on it, but I am running out of time today. So I will see what I can come up with for a post some time this weekend!! Tidbits are awesome. How about you?? Your week in review.. what did you do this week or say that stands out with you?
I better run the dryer just beeped at me... Here I am .. Empty me... Get this done before the weekend hits.. Only 4 more loads to go today and I will be done woooohooo!!!

Enjoy!
Chris

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


You can download some freebie files in the forum!

No comments:

**