Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor day weekend adventures

So this is the first of our adventures this weekend. Hopefully the picture will come through as I am mobile blogging. Next week I will post the one of my tough kid actually on the mutton. But for now here he is after the jump not a long ride, but his first and he came off happy and excited. When the announcer said to the crowd "are you ready?" My hubby said our son yelled "YEAHHHH" with all his might. He came over to me after the ride and said "I need a bull rope" so I just smiled and said yep. Wew good thing I am not a mom of faint heart. I was nervous but it was more nerves that he wouldn't like it or would freak a little. I just wanted him happy and he sure was. Although the dance was a bust he asked three girls to dance that were "his size" and they all said no so he gave up and went to play with the boys. It was a wonderful day and I got to sit on the stone wall with my hubby, listen to some live music and just hold hands and sneak a quick kiss or two. Almost like we were dating again. A friend commented.." How cute you guys are.. You've been together forever and still hold hands" I had to laugh because it is definitely a natural comfortable habit with this man of mine. Wonderful evening. Hope you had a great day to! I will post the other picture this week. Now let's see what we can get into today! Enjoy! Chris
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

**