Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Challenges due today and Coughs Coughs!

First let me remind you that my weekly challenge for a Halloween themed project using one of my files is due today in the forum HERE. We have some awesome awesome entries if you want to just peruse them and get inspired. Loving all those who jumped in. Thank you!

Another weekly challenge will be posted if you want to see what is coming up! keep an eye on our challenge section of the forum.

And next I wonder how much I am gonna get done today. My kiddo had me up almost all night checking on him. He has a very croupy cough, but I also think he has a mild fever. ugh. So he is home today with me. And because of this I am sitting here with a clipon tie on my shirt because I was told if I am gonna be working I should be wearing work clothes. Alas, I don't think it match my tshirt, but whatever works. I am off to look for some cold medicine and breakfast for my guy.

Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**