Tuesday, September 15, 2009

just some yada yada

Well today was interesting lots of little things to do and keep busy. We had to run to the pet store. My son figured out while he was there he could jump up and down and giggle at the white mice with the red eyes and they would run faster and faster...this also made the clerk run faster to. But it was fun. I had to get some water plants for an aquarium. More on that later when I get it together. There is always something new going on here.

I also had to switch around the schedule in the afternoons. Doing homework was getting to late and there were so many distractions. So we switched it up to earlier in the afternoon and when my kiddo is done he can play. Today it worked pretty well. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

I am working on the last files for this QMC and then we will be moving on to the 1 year anniversary party! Cannot wait. Lots in store for everyone.

I better run. I need to check on a few things and try to finish up some of these files.
Have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!
Chris



Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**