Wednesday, September 23, 2009

the 8th QMC has hit the store... on special for a short time.

Hello to everyone. Now is your chance to get the QMC for a gonga deal. In the past I have offered Early Bird Files, but this time around I am offering an Early Bird Special. If you purchase the membership when it first hits the store you can get it for $9.00 I decided to go this route this time because our one year anniversary is coming up... and I have files prepped to give away for that. So I thought this would be win win for joining members. Thank you as always for joining!

Different this time around I will be offering 6 file types instead of 5 for every file.

Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris



Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can
.

No comments:

**