Friday, April 18, 2008

A wonderful lunch..

So today I was asked for a hot dog with melted cheese.... butttt... hmmm.. I don't want the hot dog hot. So I smiled at him and said but if we melt the cheese on the hot dog the hot dog will then be hot. hmm. 4 year old ponders for a moment... ummm.. "Pretty Please with a Cherry on Top". I smile and ask him to get a drink and have a seat at the table. We are not a hot dog eatin family and just happen to have a pack left over from the party. So being the Mom I am I melt some cheese on a plate take it out of the micro and scrape it onto a cut up cold hot dog and hand it to my son. He smiles at me and says.... "Thats Wonderful" and starts to eat. Ahhh.. yes it is wonderful I agree. Made me smile. hope it made you smile. :-)


**


So I added a few widgets to the side of my blog. I liked the craft tip. I liked the Chatbox. Just thought I would give them a try. I am sure you will see more here and there. If you have one you think I should add let me know. I love techie gadgets. I use Blogarithm for the blogs i like to keep on. It comes to my email box with just a quick snippet of what is included in the post. Helps me keep up on friends and family. Hope some of these are helpful.


**

Also per a request, I added a list of the files in the membership currently and their file types. I will be working on converting them all so they are included.

**


Here is a cute layout from Angie does such awesome work. I love her vibrant color use. Using the Damask Inpsired 2 file.



So I have some new files in the store just in time for this weekends Sale. I hope everyone has enjoyed have two weekends of Sales. It was a fluke, but I hope you took advantage of it. Here are few more files that have been added recently.



**


For my friends in Phoenix headed to CKC this weekend. I am sorry I won't be there to join you. But have a wonderful time. I plan to take the weekend off from traveling and spend some time here at the ranch and with my KNK. Softball game for my niece this evening. Home on Saturday and then party for a long distant Aunt on Sunday for a few hours. But overall a wonderful weekend at home. Guess I better make it through that pile of papers since I have time. The mail drives me crazy it is always soooooo fulll..


Enjoy!


Chris

No comments:

**