Monday, October 5, 2009

Carveable art deco pumpkin maybe.. hmm...

Okay see this cheesy smiling kid. Well he has been home with me all day. (Cute School picture huh) He is on school break. and that cheesy grin is a busy little boy. So I am running really late today because I promised him he could cook so we had to run to the store. And of course we aren't making pizza rolls. We are making baked pumpkins with "stuff" inside. Our stuff is hamburger, potatoes, onion, rosemary, sage.. that kinds thing... So this is the file I have for today. Carmen a member at the forum posted these fantastic pumpkins on her facebook page. I wanted to try one with a collar at the top. Well it went all right, but difficult when you have 4 hands tinkering with the vinyl and apparently you have to keep lifting the transfer tape to make sure the vinyl is stuck. haha

so we have a few spots that are not so perfect and here is my sons input... Because everyone pumpkin needs a nose and a smile. pretty cute.




I will add more at another time and probably make a second. I just wanted to get some quick pictures for the blog.




Was fun to do and the pumpkins are baking so it smells better then the foam the pumpkin we decorated is made out of haha. So we have added ambience with our food. The vinyl is actually brown. Everything seemed to move slowly today. But I have some green vinyl as well I got cheap at Lowe's not to long ago. I think it was Wallies stuff. It feels just like the Cricut vinyl. So I am gonna pull that out and finish it off probably. Love my kiddo. love my life.
tomorrow my exploits from the weekend but for now here is the freebie file which is governed by my TOUS. and the password is iagreetou. SVG KNK WPC AI GSD SCUT. If you hit the link and it is gone. It has expired.
Now I am off to give out some more prizes at the forum. Thanks to everyone who participated this weekend!! We had sooo much fun.
Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can
.

No comments:

**