Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blackhawk Grins!

What did I do last weekend? hmm.. I slept alot of it. Saturday was busy and fun, but Sunday I think not resting even tho' I felt yuck all week... it all hit me. I am ready to be healthy again. Just ridiculous. So I am still catching up today (Tuesday) from the weekend, but not to bad.

I picked up my kiddo from school today and he was super excited to tell me all about the BlackHawk that landed at their school and how incredibly windy it was. He thought it was darn cool. I took this picture of the fence to have for him as we were leaving midday. He told me all the statistics on it. Was fun to hear his excitement. Totally a boy! Love it.



More tomorrow....

Enjoy!



Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**