Saturday, October 3, 2009

Will be back

For those here for another file. I will be back after a trip to see my MIL and will load the next freebie file then. My apologies for being delayed with all the items going on in the forum I got behind giving away stuff. Scroll down and get yesterdays freebie if you missed it. I will leave it up til I get another one up.

Here are some things that might interest you that are going on..

I have entered drawings on the forum for about 10 different challenges. Some of them are just to post your favorite quote so jump on in.

Also, we have another Paper Temptress $20 Gift Certificate to giveaway

And the Digital Picture Frame drawing on Sunday.

Link to the forum

I currently have a free file on my blog and will try to post another one this afternoon when I get back from the hospital. And the other designers have tons of items going on so don’t miss their blogs.

All my files are 40% off in the store. So if you are missing something now is a good time to get them. And those items already on sale also have an additional 40% off. I know there are a few out there in the store. Here is my section..

For all QMC members there is a drawing in the Forum in the Oct-Dec section just for you! It will run through Sunday. So if you aren’t added to the section yet you can email me back with your invoice number and I can add you tomorrow a.m. first thing. I am pretty sure I am up to date on all the new members, but there has been a lot going on. Wew! Woohoo!! If you want to be part of the drawing, join the QMC today and I will add you tomorrow and you can sign up for the drawing by the end of the day. You can find more info about the QMC here…

Karen is taking sign-ups for BINGO too!!!

Wooohoo! You shouldn’t be bored this weekend with all that going on.

And thank you so much for everyone’s support this first year. And celebrating with me at the forum. I am surrounded by some phenomenal people.

Enjoy!

Chris

PS Wednesday the 7th is the cutoff for all prizes. If you haven't claimed them by then they will be used for other challenges in the forum. So make sure to check back to see if you have won thank you!

No comments:

**