Thursday, October 22, 2009

And continuing on with our pictures. We went to the pumpkin patch and it was windy. My hubby was gonna take my picture so I am trying to get my sunglasses up on my hair to stop the wind blowing it and also I like to see eyes in pictures. Pictures with a bunch of sunglases never appeal to me. SOOOO ...


then when I go them up my stinker kid decided he was gonna block me anyways. so it ended up with him on the floor of the trailer and me tickling him. other mothers there were looking at me like I was crazy and disturbing the peace, but I didn't care. It was fun!




These field was just full of sunflowers and justbeautiful. I love sunflowers.



In the search for the perfect pumpkin...

Found it..




Yep here it is!!!
Then we went to the orchard and had some fudge, but first we twisted a jump rope which my son uses to rope the dog, his Dad, me.. probably not as the guy intended, but lots of fun.



We ended the day with apple pie and ice cream for the guys and fudge for me. Great great day and weekend. Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris



Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**