Monday, October 19, 2009

My weekends do's..

Here are a few of my weekend do's that I can show you because the rest I will show the week after Christmas. Can't show those sneak peaks to0 soon. :-) Never know who's reading.

In our house the socks just seem to lose their mate. They end up thrown in the drawer and lost forever. So I took them all and put those missing mates in this bucket I got at the horse auction for three dollars. The back side of the bucket is flat so I can put it on the shelf and push it all the way back. I used some vinyl scraps and cut it to put this little saying on it to emphasize the purpose of the bucket. kinda fun. We made decorated pumpkins for Grandma and Nana and we are using the left over stickers to mail Grandpa a card. I gave my son the stickers, glue stick, and the circle cut out from something else I had loose in my scrap basket. I have them to my kiddo and this is what he came up with. I was impressed with his balance and deciding to put the words on the brown oval. He wanted to write Happy Halloween. So he asked his Dad for helping spelling Halloween because he already had Happy(which you can see below) It thrills me to see him try and spell and read. Just thrills me.



Well hope you like our little projects. The ones I can share before the holidays!

Enjoy!
Chris



Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**