Wednesday, October 7, 2009

And lots of hugs....

So I am here today hanging out with my kiddo. He is pretty upset we went to ride last night at the sorting and he was ready and excited to go but his horse came up lame. She has a pretty severe old injury, but we manage it and she wasn't doing so great last night. I put the horse up to eat by the trailer and went and held my kiddo who just tore my heart up with his tears. When she was done eating we tied her in the arena and he just hung out with her for the rest of the night. So today I am finishing work as quick as possible and he and I are gonna go work with another horse we have and see if we can get him ready for him to ride for the sorting night coming up in a few weeks. We have the best shoer so we will see what we he can do on Thursday night. 4 years a go a vet told me we would have to put her down probably within 6 months and we are still working with her. We just take it easy on her and my son is very light ride. Pretty upsetting for him. My hubby rode pretty well, but I think he was a bit distracted without having his riding partner. My son told me half way through the night that he gave her a kiss and a hug so she would be ready to go soon. With the loss of a puppy fresh, the word "vet" makes him even more upset. I told him she was our responsibility so we will do the best we can by her. And he said.." and lots of hugs. " Love my kid.

Good news tho' my MIL is headed home today. She is excited and so is everyone else. so that is fantastic.

Today is the day that if you won one of the prizes I was giving away you need to PM me your email, mailing address and the challenge you won in the forum. thank you so much. I am still trying to recoup from so much fun.

Have a wonderful day..
Enjoy!
Chris



Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**