Monday, November 3, 2008

QUICK QUICK to the forum. .. ..

Hello to all!!

What a great weekend. I finished a few gifts for the holidays. Yeah! I am really trying to clean out some of my craft room and use those items to make gifts. I will take some pictures and post them here. I should have it completely finished in the next few days. So much fun. My hubby is working on his rock wall in his office and it turning out realllly nice.


And quick quick if you are playing BINGO with Karen at the forum. Run over there.. Karen is running a challenge offering this file.




This file will only be in the store for a very short time before the holidays because I only want to take on as many as I can create and test cut in the month of November. So if you want to utilize it for your holiday gifts. Order it now so I can help you get one of those gifts out of the way.

So glad the on the go blogger worked. I am excited about this because I can post when I am hanging out waiting for my little ones school to be over etc. Time quickly disappears. :-)
Well I must run and get dressed. My hubby left his wallet at home today and is almost out of gas. So I need to get into him. Have a wonderful wonderful Monday.



Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**