Tuesday, November 11, 2008

made it in...

So here I am the end of the day and another one is on the calendar as almost completed for 2008. What a great year it has been!

I think I am gonna take the QMC down for this quarter from the store. So if you want it now is the time. Alot of the files and not all of them are listed on the left hand side of my blog. You are looking for those marked 4th quarter Quarterly membership. The others may be from previous ones. Not many more are joining so I think it is time to close it down in the next few days. So jump on in if you are interested. otherwise on to new things.

I have been home the last few days with a 4 year old that is hacking up a storm. Tomorrow I think he is going to school just to give our Mother Son bonding a break. before it unravels and one of us leaves the situation insane. He did get some of his room clean today so this is a good thing. And I am cooking in the crockpot so the house smells good. Had to go to the grocery store and got some gonga deals. I was shocked. And so pleased with my frugal shopping. And the drive to the hay store. So a very eventful day, but not awesome for files. I do have a few to get up into the 4shared link and I do have a few new ones at the forum and a poll running. So if you want your say jump on over there.

i gotta head outside to sit by the chimnea and then to bed with my sleepy head.

Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!




Chris Durnan, designer
The designer of the original QMC - aka Chris's Cutter File Club. Files available in SCUT GSD KNK WPC & AI. Multi-layered, Test Cut files. 20 plus files, but every membership so far has had 29 files for $10. Join today and get that icing on the cake of 9 extra files over 20 for $10.00
For more info... http://visualdesignsbychris.com/ccfclub.html . Don't miss out before it closes!

No comments:

**