Wednesday, November 26, 2008

9 holes in the tire, Pre-K performance. New files.

I am running out the door to my son's school performance. It is at 10. He has to go to school first to get prepared. So in the meantime we will be taking the truck back to the tire store to replace my tire. 9 HOLEs in my tire. the tire guys actually had to come out and show their admiration for me continuously proving their jobs are secure!! hahah. or maybe it was just to laugh at me. I told them. Hey I have been here in 3 months. So pretty much they said. Yeah you've just been waiting. wew! My son is excited about this performance and I will take lots of pics to share.



Next I have uploaded these to the QMC and 4shared in the last few days. Get them downloaded if you are a member or I will be sending out a code to the store for big savings this weekend and you can buy them individually.











Happy Early Thanksgiving!! Have a safe and wonderful weekend! and THANK YOU for being a wonderful part of my life.
Enjoy!
Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

1 comment:

Heather Huggins said...

OOHHH!! These are super cute!! Thank you Chris!! Happy Thanks giving...:)

**